Thursday, March 25, 2010

SP Exchange - To Continue or Not - Response Needed

Dear SP Exchange Participants:

We are approaching the 3-year mark in both the wait and the SP gift exchange. Themes have been assigned through December of this year and I was wondering if everyone wants to keep going or if we should call it quits at the end of the year? I know we all agreed to participate until NSN referrals were issued, but with wait times stretching out longer than any of us anticipated it could be a very looooong time before that happens.

Please e-mail either Amy or myself with your preference. If the majority of the group wants to continue we will, but if the opposite is true the exchange will end in December and pals revealed.

I would appreciate it if everyone would respond by Friday, April 16th. Results will be tallied and either Amy or I will send an e-mail to the group with a decision. I will also post on this blog so all of our bases are covered. Our e-mail addresses are listed below.

Kelly: klienke @ comcast.net (remove spaces)
Amy: akdb @ sbcglobal.net (remove spaces)

Thank you in advance for your response!

-- Kelly & Amy :-)

No comments: