Monday, July 7, 2008

Day 12 in the wait for LOA

Today the rest of Levi's furniture came in. I was very excited because they said it wouldn't be here until Friday. We decided to stop at a couple of antique shops before picking it up to try to find more John Deere stuff for Levi's room. We did find a couple more signs to put on the walls. His room is coming together nicely. I have to say that so far I love the crib, but the dresser I am not so fond of. We are trying to keep busy in hopes that the wait for LOA will go by faster. Keep your fingers crossed everyone.

I think I have everything together to send in our packet for USCIS tomorrow. I have to make a couple copies and then it's in the mail. Lets hope that our I171H comes back quickly. Our original doesn't expire until September 6th so we have time, I just don't want to get our Ta and have to wait for travel because our paperwork expired and we haven't gotten the renewal back yet.

We still have much to do before we travel but our hearts are ready to go bring our boy home. I have a couple of pictures of daddy putting the crib together that I will post hopefully tomorrow. I have been sick the last couple of days and it is finally catching up with me. Summer colds are the worst!!!

No comments: