WoW, everything is so cute! I absolutely love the ladybug books and bobbles. We can't wait to put pictures of our precious baby(ies) into and on the frames. Too cute!

I can't thank you enough for all of the wonderful gifts you have given. We will treasure them throughout the years. The SP exchange has been such a great experience, but unfortunately, we are not going to participate anymore. I am finding it more and more difficult to get out and shop (or even shop online). I never realized how little I shop until now! I look forward to following the SP exchange every month on this blog. This has truly been a wonderful experience and I am POSITIVE that our Secret Pal's new Pal will be thrilled with the gifts and goodies that we have been so fortunate to receive.
Thank you a Zillion times.
Sincerely,
The Higdons
No comments:
Post a Comment