Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Thank You Trogdon Family SP

First, let me start by apologizing that it took me so long to post a thank you. I have been extremely busy with work and then the Holidays and before I knew it, time had slipped away from me.

Thank you so much for all the fun "winter fun" things. We loved everything. The hat and gloves will surely keep our little china bug warm during those cold winter days. I can't wait to put her first picture playing in the snow in the beautiful winter theme picture frame. We absolutely LOVED the book you sent and by "we" I mean our little 4yr. old Kailey. We have read it to her many times! Thank you for the Christmas card...it meant so much to us that you included Mylee in your Holiday wishes.

Hope you had a wonderful Holiday Season and Happy New Year! Thank you, for all the wonderful gifts Mylee will surely treasure them.

No comments: